Sunday, March 1, 2015

How I got encouraged from my family members

When I got this topic to say something over here, I shall thanks to HDFC and IB for reminding me about my family members who have encouraged me to grow in every situation, and they were / are happy with me for it.

Whenever my family members’ asked me something to listen, I listened, whenever they asked me to do it then I have done it and whenever they asked me to don’t do it then I didn’t done it. There were many situations in my life that I followed as such except few times where I invited trouble for myself which I realized once got the hit. Now, coming back to what they have taught me to do something is, discipline to lead a better life wherever we are and whatever we do.


Discipline teaches or taught us to be more careful in the overall atmosphere considering the past incident, present life and forthcoming scenarios. The more you learn from experienced or older people, the more you will become wise in a shortest duration. The more you ignore from experienced or older people, the more you will become foolish with bad result and suffering in the future.

How to learn something good from wise people or experienced people? I can just say keep in touch with them and ask query whatever you have in your mind to let them explain and get reply. It is not necessary that every time and for everything you shall consider wise people or older people’s advice or learn from their incident. However, one shall need to establish himself in a condition with willpower that he/she can manage the situation with calm or with silent. The more you calm or silent, the more chances of success in your life except to speak or express your right feelings on right time in a diligent manner.

The next one is, learn from your mistake beside ignoring elder’s advice or taking action for some where you didn’t get an advice or learnt something from older people on such scenario. There could be many scenario in your life to learn from elders or experienced people or learned self or learned through own mistakes and so on.

When I was very young or childhood, my mother was everything for me in my life. I didn’t easily leave her and without her for me is like a blind person in the jungle. Whether she feeds me or not but I should be with her forever, that was the feeling I got till I was around 7 years old though I was going school. The feeling is like no one is better or the best than my mother, it is including my father, brother, sisters or whoever taken care in between. 

When the age passes and slowly grows for the next step, my mother used to tell me to go outside and sit for a while to watch some life operational activities on the street. I used to sit for a while with some different entertainment of other kids play or run or talk or other elder movement etc. This is what I learnt from my mother when I was very young, and then observe the life ahead. The door open afterward and moved slowly and gradually till I get self-satisfaction on leisure activity and entertainment and so on. Meko mere Maa ne Jeena Sikhaya.

This article has been published for HDFC Life Apno Ko Apne Dum Pe Jeena Sikhao in association with IndiBloggers Happy Hour campaign.

0 comments:

Post a Comment